IKO Shingles roofing is not merely a roofing system but also a solution for a secure, durable, and friendly environment. That is something that other roofing sheets on the market cannot offer in the same product.
– IKO roofing has a variety of colors and designs, suitable for many architectures and design styles.
– IKO Shingles roofing has high flexibility, resistant to stretching.
– The product is suitable for roof slopes from 15° to 90°.
– IKO roofing does not cause noise when it rains as normal. In contrast, ecological roofing sunroof also works better because of the cool temperatures and especially keeps rust as religious.
– With a lightweight of about 10.5 kg/m2, IKO Shingles roofing is convenient to transport, safe for construction and use, helps fast construction, and saves time.
– Produced from these materials and technologies friendly to the environment, IKO roofing is usually harmless to the environment, not contain asbestos-caused cancer as the roofing type has been banned.
– Super strong, super waterproof, chemical resistant to food corrosion, withstand typhoons and cyclones, heat-resistant, and extremely effective noise.
– Withstands high winds and harsh climates. Not deformed by high temperature or weather changes.
– Anti-UV, anti-moss, anti-corrosion of sea salt.
With the above advantages, the IKO Marathon bitumen roof is applied in many current projects such as private houses, residential areas, and apartments, to commercial buildings such as restaurants, hotels, shopping malls, resorts, etc. can all apply this product.
In addition, IKO Marathon can work on roofs with high slopes such as tiled concrete roofs, Thai roofs, French roofs, etc. This roof can also be used for roofs with complex shapes and domes, bridge roofs, flat roofs, etc.
- ASTM D3462, ASTM D3018, ASTM D3161 – Class F, ASTM E108 – Class A, ASTM D7158 – Class H.
- CSA A123.5, CSA A123.51
- FM 4473 – Class 4
- UL 2218 – Class 4
Contact TCBM at hotline 0911 771 551 for advice and quotation.