QUANTITY PER PACKAGE
M2 PER PACKAGE
Fronto is an exterior slat panel that can be used both on the facade and as a finish for the ceiling, balcony, or terrace. The panel is resistant to mechanical damage and sunlight. The profile is waterproof, lightweight, and does not overload the structure. It requires no maintenance and is easy to clean. This guarantees years of trouble-free use. It is an ideal alternative to wooden facades.
Fronto is a versatile product that will work great in many different designs. Fronto panels can be installed in two ways – vertically or horizontally. The former gives the wall a modern and elegant look and a great visual effect. The latter, through an elongated arrangement of lines, gives the wall a calm rhythm. Panels can also be used as a decorative element if we cover only a selected fragment of the elevation by placing them horizontally or vertically.
In addition, it can be combined with other VOX facade panels such as the Max-3 system and the Infratop sub fascia, or create harmonious transitions between different planes, e.g., a wall and a ceiling. Depending on the design, Fronto will work well on the entire building or as a single accent on the facade.
Materials in wood colors are versatile and offer many design possibilities. For this reason, they are often chosen for facade and ceiling finish. Fronto is available in 5 wood colors. Thanks to the use of modern digital printing technology (Thermoprint, Thermoprint 2), the panels have a matt finish, with an interesting and diverse pattern, and without the effect of repetition. All these features create a result that is closer to the perception of natural material. Wood-colored facades and soffits blend well with other materials such as stone, plaster, or brick.
Thanks to the universal connection and assembly system, we can combine different panel collections such as the Max-3 system and the Infratop soffit on the facade and ceiling. This creates almost unlimited possibilities for creating compositions on different planes. The varying width of the elements combined in an individual rhythm will create visual unity for the house.
Ideal for mobile construction
Fronto is a product that is also perfect for the construction of mobile homes. The panels are lightweight and do not weigh down the structure. They are very durable and resistant to temperature fluctuations. Thanks to high-quality printing, the color stays on them for a long time and does not change color. Additionally, the panels require no maintenance and are easy to clean. Even after many years of use, the cottages will look like new.
- Hurricane-resistant lock: This solution ensures better adhesion of the panels to the facade and eliminates the noise the panels make in strong winds.
- System click: Pre-drilled mounting holes make installation quick and easy.
- Mounting holes: A simple and quick way to connect panels on the facade and soffit.
- 3d effect: Light plays in the folds of the panels, creating interesting chiaroscuro, and the joints appear darker, which further enhances the 3D effect.
- Self-cleaning structure: The facade is easy to keep clean thanks to the special structure of the panel, on which dirt and dust do not settle.
- Design: A perfect reflection of the color and grain of the wood.
- Water Resistance: Panels and finishes are waterproof.
- Conservation: It does not require maintenance, which is time-consuming and expensive.
- Installation: Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Design Capabilities: The panels can be used both on the wall as well as on the ceiling.
- Lightness: Panels are lightweight and do not weigh down the structure.
- Innovative technology: The three-layer technology used in the production of Max-3 makes the panels combine high mechanical resistance with the possibilities of the polymer material in terms of shape, color, and structure.
- Temperature resistance: The panels are characterized by reduced linear expansion, which ensures their high resistance to both low and very high temperatures.
- The durability of metal: The base layer of the panel is its core, which gives it a test-proven durability comparable to metal. Importantly, Max-3 panels do not corrode and do not load the structure.
- Typical design and tools: The panels are mounted on a standard substructure (metal or wooden) without the need for special tools.
- Finishing trims: Trims 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 15, and 18 are versatile, and can be used in both Fronto and Max-3 panel installations as well as Infratop soffit.
- Installation possibilities: The panels can be installed in a variety of ways: vertically or horizontally, on the wall or ceiling, or combined with Infratop soffit panels or the Max-3 facade system.
- Fast and clean: Slat panels mean clean installation with no dust during processing. The click system and pre-punched mounting holes streamline their connection, which greatly reduces installation time, outperforming plaster and wooden facades.
Fronto – Thinking about nature
- Recycling: Our products are made of fully recyclable thermoplastics. We use recycled materials in production. Depending on the product, the weight of recyclable materials is up to 80% of the total.
- Durability: Our products are extremely durable. The lifetime of many is 10 or even 30 years. Thanks to the resistance to a variety of external factors, their impact on the environment is significantly smaller than products with more frequent replacement causing additional wear to raw materials, energy, and waste generation.
- Maintenance: There is no need for maintenance over the entire lifetime, and therefore no additional chemicals (paints, preservatives, etc.) must be used, which means no harm to the environment.
- Insulation: Our claddings ensure proper ventilation of the facade and protect it against moisture. Additionally, they are an excellent cladding in the system of ventilated facades, which improves the efficiency of the heat of the building and reduces the need to burn fuels for heating purposes.
- Health: Our products are safe for health. They do not contain harmful substances (e.g. lead or cadmium) and do not release volatile organic compounds.
- Carbon Footprint: Our materials contain mineral fillers and additives derived from renewable raw materials, which reduces the carbon footprint by up to 40% compared to products made only of synthetic polymers.
Contact TCBM at hotline 0911 771 551 for advice and quotation.