1. ABOUT INTRACO FACTORY
- See Hau Global Sdn. Bhd is a leading Malaysian manufacturer and marketer of Intraco Pallets – Eco-Plastic Pallets – High quality Malaysian plastic. The company was founded in 1994, at first the company only had one die casting machine.
- See Hau Global’s products meet the stringent requirements of the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), Japan Industry standards (JIS) and ISO standards.
- See Hau Global uses the latest and most advanced technology in the production of plastic pallets – an innovative revolution in the production process involving molding and compression molding techniques. This technique enables new advancements in the use of materials; and so, the results of Pallet production achieve breakthrough results – Pallets for heavy goods, durable and still economical. Intracopallet provides efficiency & Performance.
2. ABOUT PALLET INTRACO PRODUCTS
IntracoPallet® – Environmentally friendly plastic pallet
Using IntracoPallet™ in your production or supply chain, you can:
- Reusable Pallets many times
- Exchange old/unusable pallets for recycling
- Promoting the 3R concept – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Minimize your impact on the environment
3. FOR ENVIRONMENT
4. PRODUCT STANDARDS
IntracoPallet® is germ-free, washable, the above conditions help you comply with the following regulations”
- GMP, HACCP & ISO22001 (food safety)
- Does not contain ISPM -15 (for export)
- 5S (clean production environment)
- ISO 9001:2008 (quality management system)
- ISO 14001:2004 (environmental protection)
5. PRODUCTION PROCESS
- No Repair
- No need to clean the wood dust on the factory floor
- Reduce product damage
- Shorten production time.
- Reduce administrative work (not much adjustment for Pallets…)
- Minimize trouble
- Safety and Hygiene: No pollution, absolutely GMP, HACCP, ISO 22001 certificates for the environment
- Compliance with ISPM-15: Simple procedures, reducing administrative work, Easy and fast clearance through import customs, No worries about tax penalties and fees.
- RoHS Compliant: No Concerns About Exporting to Europe
- Consistent quality: Packed securely, quality, reliable.
- Production line: Smooth line operation, reduce production line downtime, increase production line speed
- Light weight: Not overloaded when loading, easy for employees to move
- Value: Can be used for 5 – 10 years, creating favorable conditions for recycling – reuse, saving nearly 50% of the use time over 5 years compared to wooden pallets. li>
7. Certifications (Accolades)
- BS EN ISO 14001:2015 Certified Pallet Manufacturer
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Pallet Manufacturer
- SME Export Excellence Award
- SME Green Excellence Award