Elastomeric foam based on synthetic rubber closed-cell structure
40 - 60 kg/m3
-50°C to +105°C
0.032 (W/m.K) at 0°C
Water vapor diffusion resistance
μ ≥ 10,000
Water vapor permeability
≤ 1.96 x 10^-11 g/m.s.Pa
Surface Spread of Flames: Class 1 and Fire Performance: Class 0 (BS 476 Part 6 & 7)
V-0 (UL 94)
Introduce Armaflex Class 0
ArmaFlex Class 0 is a flexible insulation material that reliably protects against water vapor ingress due to its closed-cell structure. No additional water vapor barrier is required.
ArmaFlex sheets are infused with Microban antimicrobial protection to provide additional assurance against mold and bacteria growth.
Armaflex Class 0 Insulation with Microban antimicrobial protection
Thermal insulation/protection of pipes, air ducts and vessels (including elbows, fittings, flanges, etc.) in hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework, installed in commercial, industrial, residential and public buildings to control condensation, protect against frost and reduce energy loss.
- Excellent fire performance: FM Approved for the entire range of insulation thickness. Certified to conform to safety, reliability and performance standards of various local fire safety bodies.
- Closed-cell structure: Minimises moisture permeation to ensure long-term protection against corrosion under insulation. Removes the need for an additional water vapor barrier.
- Energy efficient: Low thermal conductivity minimizes. energy losses to give long-term energy savings.
- Microban protection: When microbes come into contact with the insulation surface, Microban penetrates the cell wall of the micro-organism, disabling its ability to function, grow and reproduce.
- Environmentally safe: Zero Ozone Depletion Potential and Global Warming Potential; rated “Excellent” by Singapore Green Building Council.
- Safer indoor air quality: Free of fiber and formaldehyde, and GREENGUARD® Gold certified for low emissions of volatile organic compounds.
- Easy-to-install: Highly flexible elastomeric foam that can be installed quickly on irregular shapes and installations in tight spaces.
Effective insulation for pipes
- BS 476 Part 6 & 7: Class 1 (Surface spread of flame) and Class 0 (fire propagation for products).
- UL 94 (flammability of plastic materials): V-0 rating.
- FM Approved.
- Green building assessment: UL Environment (Type III EPD), Greenguard (Gold), Singapore Green Building Product (Excellent).
Singapore Green Building Product
As the inventors of flexible foam for equipment insulation and a leading provider of engineered foams, Armacell develops innovative and safe thermal, acoustic and mechanical solutions that create sustainable value for its customers. Armacell’s products significantly contribute to global energy efficiency making a difference around the world every day.
With 3,135 employees and 24 production plants in 16 countries, the company operates two main businesses, Advanced Insulation and Engineered Foams. Armacell focuses on insulation materials for technical equipment, high-performance foams for high-tech and lightweight applications and next-generation aerogel blanket technology.
Contact TCBM at hotline 0911 771 551 for advice and quotation.