materials with closed cell structure, insulation and elasticity
Nitrile Butadiene Rubber
Light and flexible
Maximum temperature: +116°C Minimum temperature: -200°C
λ ≤ 0.034 W/(m•K) at +20°C λ ≤ 0.032 W/(m•K) at 0°C ≤ 0.028 W/(m•K) at -50°C
Resistance to steam diffusion
Resistance to steam diffusion: g 10,000 Water absorption: 0.2% based on volume
Surface spread of fire reaches Class 1 Flame transmission: performance index (I) 12 Sub-Index (i1) 6 Combustion efficiency: Class 0
Other fire test
Certification from FM Approved V0, 5VA Flame Spread Index (FSI): 25 - Smoke Development Index (SDI): 30 Ignition Status Index: 0 Flame spread index: 0 Heat development index: 0 Smoke development index: 3
Ozone, oil and some chemicals resistant (refer to product test list)
Anti - Microbal Greenguard Singapore Green Building
K- FLEX ST vulcanized rubber NBR (Nitrile Butadien Rubber) material, closed cell structure, flexible, has good heat insulation and sound absorption effect, so K- FLEX ST is applied to heat and sound insulation technology.
K – FLEX ST is used in:
- Refrigeration pipeline material
- Hotline system
- Conduit main material
- Drain pipe
- Cold water path
2. Product origin:
INSULATION PIPE / INSULATION SHEET is a range of insulation products from LISOLANTE K-FLEX Group. LIDOLANTE K-FLEX Group is an Italian multinational company specializing in the production of insulation and soundproofing materials. LISOLANTE K-FLEX is one of the global market leaders in the supply of insulation materials.
The product is manufactured in a world-class modern factory in Klang, Malaysia, which specializes in providing an international quality management system to ensure products. always high quality in the end.
INSULATION TUBE / INSULATION SHEET insulation system is the perfect solution for various HVAC thermal and acoustic equipment
3. Advantages of K-FLEX ST
The outstanding advantages of K – Flex ST insulation are:
- Does not cause fire spread, drip fire: Insulation has flame retardant properties, reaching Class 0 according to BS 476 part 6 & ; 7, ASTM E84 with 25/30 results and UL 94 Class V-0.
- Good moisture resistance: The closed cell structure creates an effective vapor barrier to prevent the penetration of water vapor in the insulation system.
- Low thermal conductivity: Achieve an effective thermal conductivity of 0.032W / mK @ 0 degrees Celsius.< /li>
- Flexible insulation system, easy during installation, low installation time, saving construction costs.
- Insulation suitable for use in clean room systems thanks to its safe, environmentally friendly characteristics, with many test certificates of independent 3rd parties such as low VOC content, no formaldehyde, no CFC/HCFC, no content of harmful substances to Ozone, achieving international Green certifications such as Greenguard Gold (US standard) and Singapore Green Building Excellent (Sing standard).
Reactions with fire classification are perfectly valid on metal, solid and mineral surfacesIn the case of temperatures below -50 °C, please contact contact the customer service center for the corresponding specifications upon request
4. Dimensions of K-FLEX ST
K -FLEX ST material is available in both tubes and sheets
- Canister in a box with dimensions: 2.1m x 0.394m x 0.32m
- Piece sheet in a Polyethylene bag, capable of outdoor storage with dimensions of 0.5m x 1.23m
5. K-FLEX ST Certificates
K-FLEX ST is a material that has achieved many certifications such as: Clean room, free of CFCs, HCFCs, Formaldehyde, HCFCs; certified Singapore Green, Green Guard, Fiber Free, Mark (GBI),…
Some [K-FLEX ST] certifications