30kg/m3 ± 10%
Grey (Foam Only)
-40°C to +115°C
0.032 (W/m.K) at 23°C
Water vapor diffusion resistance
μ = 59,797
Water vapor permeability
≤ 1,74.10^-11 g/m.s.Pa
Class 0 (BS 476 Part 6 & 7)
Noise reduction coefficient
NRC = 0.3 for 25mm thickness
Introduce K-Flex K-Protect
K-FLEX MALAYSIA is part of L’ISOLANTE K-FLEX spa, an Italian multinational company specializing in the manufacturing of elastomeric thermal & acoustic insulation materials and a worldwide market leader presents the K-PROTECT CROSS-LINKED CLOSED CELL POLYOLEFIN FOAM INSULATION WITH ALUMINIUM FOIL.
K-PROTECT is designed taking into account the stringent norms of internationally accepted properties for top-of-the-line insulation materials. K-FLEX K-PROTECT is an answer for various application areas requiring Low Thermal Conductivity and fire-class-approved products with very flexible yet tough insulation material which offers ease of installation along with a durable life span.
K-FLEX K-PROTECT is classified as Class 0 complying with BS 476 Part 6 & 7. Thus offering excellent fire resistance and use in multiple applications areas where fire safety is paramount.
K-FLEX K-PROTECT is manufactured at our World-Class manufacturing facility in Klang, near Selangor with machinery & setup capable of manufacturing the products adhering to strict international standards. K-FLEX engages in the best quality raw materials, manufacturing practices and quality management system to ensure a superior quality end product.
Technical benefits & advantages
- K-PROTECT insulation product has been tested and certified for its properties by third-party international labs. The K-PROTECT product is designed for the world market taking into consideration the various requirements laid down by technical standards in various countries.
- The completely closed cell structures by cross-linking polymers ensure a consistent insulation property in the body of insulation. It offers the best resistance to water vapor ingress thus maintaining the thermal conductivity of the insulation.
- Comes with heat-bonded factory-laminated alfoil for long life. The K-PROTECT takes care of UV rays, and mechanical damage as well as acts as a barrier for water vapors.
- K-PROTECT is technically superior insulation due to low thermal conductivity λ = 0.032 w/m.K and high resistance to water vapor with µ value > 20,000.
- Fire safety is of paramount importance when it comes to any building materials. The K-PROTECT is complying with BS 476 Part 6 & 7 norms and is classed as a Class 0 product.
- K-PROTECT has a main objective of helping the energy efficiency & sustainability of the project. K-PROTECT is designed with Zero VOC, It is formaldehyde free, offers excellent resistance to mold growth and has an ozone depletion potential of zero. K-PROTECT is a CFC HCHC-free product thus it is an environmentally friendly Green product.
- K-PROTECT is a fiber-free and dust-free material and helps maintain clean air quality in conditioned spaces as well, it doesn’t cause any health hazards.
- Being designed with optimal effectiveness the K-PROTECT insulation is cost-effective. Being flexible and easy to apply, saves the installation costs and time involved in the installation.
- K-PROTECT is a flexible insulation system. Being flexible it can be installed at ease on various surfaces. The flexibility reduces the installation time and simpler installation saves the cost of installation.
- K-PROTECT with its closed-cell structure has excellent sound absorption properties.
K-Flex K-Protect is used to insulate piping systems
K-PROTECT can be used for air conditions ducting, piping insulation, wall insulation, acoustic insulations, underdeck insulations, tank insulations and many other interior applications.
The K-PROTECT can be used in HVAC, Refrigeration, Pharmaceuticals, Solar Systems, Automotive, Hospitals, Industrial PEB’s, Room & Machines Acoustics, Plumbing, OEM’s, Automotives, Marine & Shipbuilding Industries, etc.
- Class 0 and Class 1 by BS 476 Part 6 & 7.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification.
- FM Approvals.
- UL 94: HF-1
K-FLEX is the world’s leading manufacturer of elastomeric insulation systems. In fourteen production facilities around the world, including Poland, France, China, India, Korea, Malaysia, Dubai, Egypt, the UK and the USA some 2,500 employees develop and manufacture outstanding product solutions for thermal and acoustic insulation.
K-FLEX is committed to ensuring its products comply with fire safety and industry-wide safety standards.
K-FLEX has 63 sales offices on five continents, offering premium service to more than 50,000 customers.
As the world’s fastest-growing company in the industry, K-FLEX is also a global player in the target markets of building services, refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation, rail, shipping, automotive and beverage industries as well as the solar industry and OEM businesses.
K-FLEX has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
K-Flex K-Protect Tube
K-Flex K-Protect Sheet in rolls
Contact TCBM at hotline 0911 771 551 for advice and quotation.