Roof sheet length
Roof sheet width
AHI Decra Zincalume is the manufacturer of Decra and is the world leader in steel roof tile production and technology. Our product range includes a variety of roof profiles to complement all home styles. Decra stone-coated steel roof tile is made from aluminum-zinc coated steel, conforms to AS 1397:2001 standard that provides superior corrosion resistance performance, and is coated with acrylic basecoat, natural/ceramic coated volcanic stone chips and acrylic overglaze.
Decra AHI Senator Shingle
- AHI Decra stone-coated steel tile is made of aluminum zinc alloy should Zincalume, so its strength is 4-5 times normal. Therefore, it is especially suitable for areas with hail or roofs near golf courses.
- AHI Decra is lightweight, about 6.4 – 7 kg/m2. This helps to save costs for the structures below.
- The interlocking system helps to create a strong connection between the roofing sheets together and the roofing truss system below. Helps the roof system subject to the conditions of wind, storms, and cyclones.
- The roofing sheet is covered with a layer of natural crushed stone on the finished surface, reducing heat absorption, so it is not hot.
- Various colors, high color fastness due to stone veneer’s natural color, UV resistant.
- AHI Decra stone-coated steel tile has noise resistance, reducing noise to the maximum, different from other common roofing sheets.
- No mildew, no corrosion, adapting to the roof near the sea, durable under the corrosive environment of sea salt.
- Fast construction, simple, high product life, no maintenance required.
- ASTM G26, ASTM D2247, ASTM B117, ASTM E108.
- Class A & B.
- UL 790.
- Hurricane Test by Construction Research Lab. Inc, Miami Florida, USA.
- Cyclone Loading Test to the Wind Loading Code, Australia.
- Hailstone test by CSIRO, Construction and Engineering, Australia.
Contact TCBM at hotline 0911 771 551 for advice and quotation.