Purpose of collecting personal information
Scope of information use
- Customer support
- Provide information related to products used by customers
- Do not use the customer’s personal information other than for confirmation and contact purposes related to registered customer products/services.
Information storage time
Persons or organizations that may have access to information
- Global Building Materials Company Limited
- The partners have signed a contract to construct the products provided by the Company. These partners will receive customer information (maybe part or all information depending on the service) to assist users in using the products supplied by the Company.
- Competent state agencies in case of request.
Address of information collection and management unit
- Toan Cau Building Materials Company
- Address: No. 21 Street 63-TML, Quarter 1, Thanh My Loi Ward, City. Thu Duc, City. Ho Chi Minh
- Contact hotline: 028 374 323 17 – 0911 771 551
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Methods and tools for customers to access and correct personal data
Methods and tools for customers to access and correct their data on the e-commerce system of the information collector. Customers can request to check, update, correct, or destroy their personal information. When receiving the feedback, we will confirm the report, have the responsibility to reply, and guide the customer to restore and secure the data.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 0911 771 551
- Directly at the Company’s Office
The mechanism for receiving and settling complaints
The mechanism for receiving and resolving consumer complaints related to the misuse of personal information within the notified scope.
We are committed to ensuring the safety of your personal information and do not buy, sell or exchange customer information with 3rd parties for commercial purposes. Suppose the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of customer personal data. In that case, we will be responsible for notifying the incident and investigating authorities for timely handling and informing the customer. Goods are known.
When discovering that their personal information has been used for the wrong purpose or scope, customers send a complaint email to email email@example.com or call 0911 771 551 to complain and provide relevant evidence. Regarding the case. We promise to respond immediately or, at the latest, within five working days (except Saturday and Sunday) from receiving the complaint.