Nitrile butadiene rubber closed-cell structure
Lightweight and flexible
50 ~ 65kg/m3
-45°C to +105°C
0,034 (W/m.K) at 0°C
Water vapor diffusion resistance
μ ≥ 7,000
Water vapor permeability
≤ 0.17x10^-9 g/m.s.Pa
Surface Spread of Flames: Class 1 (BS 476 Part 7)
V-0, HB (UL 94)
Acoustic insertion loss
Resistance to oil & greases
M-Flex tube insulation
M-Flex insulation has a closed-cell structure. This is a line of insulation products for hot and cold piping systems. It plays the role of reducing the heat transfer between objects when there is a temperature difference. M-Flex insulation is commonly used in typical buildings such as factories, factories, or public areas.
- M-Flex is resistant to water vapor diffusion thanks to its closed-cell structure.
- M-Flex helps to prevent the penetration of water vapor onto the surface of the pipes.
- Low coefficient of thermal conductivity (λ = 0.034 W/(m.K) at 0°C). This saves energy compared to other insulation materials.
- M-Flex can resist the surface spread of flame, which has been tested to Class 1 standards according to British standards.
- Lightweight and flexible for easy and quick installation.
- Save time and cost.
- M-Flex insulation is free of CFCs and HCFCs, does not affect health and does not cause greenhouse effects.
- M-Flex does not contain dust and formaldehyde that affect users’ health.
M-Flex effectively insulates piping systems
- Surface spread of flame (BS 476 Part 7: Class 1.
- Surface spread of flame (UL 94): V-0, HB.
- Tested by Vietnam Institute of Industrial Chemistry.
- UL Environment Type III EPD.
K-FLEX is the world’s leading manufacturer of elastomeric insulation systems. In fourteen production facilities around the world, including Poland, France, China, India, Korea, Malaysia, Dubai, Egypt, the UK and the USA some 2,500 employees develop and manufacture outstanding product solutions for thermal and acoustic insulation.
K-FLEX is committed to ensuring its products comply with fire safety and industry-wide safety standards.
K-FLEX has 63 sales offices on five continents, offering premium service to more than 50,000 customers.
As the world’s fastest-growing company in the industry, K-FLEX is also a global player in the target markets of building services, refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation, rail, shipping, automotive and beverage industries as well as the solar industry and OEM businesses.
K-FLEX has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
Contact TCBM at hotline 0911 771 551 for advice and quotation.