1000 mm ± 3%
340 mm ± 3%
4.7 mm ± 10%
Copper layer thickness
300 μm ± 3%
4.06 m2/pack; 8.5 kg/m2
Copper Prestige Ultimetal HD Roofing has a copper multi-layer construction with a toughened fiberglass mat and layers of bitumen for waterproofing. Copper roof products have been used for centuries throughout Europe on famous castles, cathedrals, churches, government buildings, and private residences.
Each style of Copper Roofing is the highlight that makes a difference for the ant architectural masterpiece. This roofing sheet can be easily installed on round, curved, dome, etc. surfaces. In addition, there is no need to apply an extra layer of protective paint outside like other types of metal roofs. Ensure safety for the environment and users.
- The patented design to create a buffer zone between the shingles makes the roof virtually fireproof, withstanding rain, storms, and lightning.
- The excellent roofing material for earthquake-prone areas.
- Roofing sheets have a diverse color palette, suitable for many projects, contributing to creating a unique feature for the roof system.
- The roofing sheet is resistant to UV rays and the effects of outdoor temperatures with heat resistance up to 90℃.
- The roof is durable, strong, and resistant to strong winds.
- Can be easily applied on roofs with steep slopes or complex roof designs.
- Copper begins to oxidize naturally after it is installed. Over time, the roof will change its tone from vibrant copper to the signature deep bronze and blue.
Throughout Europe, Copper Prestige Ultimetal HD roofing sheets have been and are being used very popularly. People often choose it to roof houses, castles, cathedrals, mansions, etc. With outstanding features and luxurious beauty, roofing makes these works even more unique.
- DIN EN 13501-5, DIN EN 1187
- Florida Building Code
- EN 544
Contact TCBM at hotline 0911 771 551 for advice and quotation.