1. M-FLEX Class 1 Insulation for Refrigeration System – Air Conditioning System:
The M-FLEX Insulation Line imported from Malaysia is imported and distributed by TCBM Toan Cau VLXD Co., Ltd., a closed cell structure insulation/protection product line with Class 1 fire resistance favoured for traditional buildings such as factories and public areas.
M-FLEX Class 1 insulation in the form of pipes and panels for refrigeration and air conditioning systems is suitable for various usable conditions with lightweight and flexibility for easy and fast installation and low maintenance that saves time and cost. M-FLEX Class 1 insulation/protection does not have CFCs, HCFC does not affect health, and does not cause a greenhouse effect …
M-FLEX Class 1 insulation reduces heat transfer (transfer of heat between objects of different temperatures) between heat-exposed objects.
2. The role of M-FLEX Class 1 insulation for the system:
- Reducing energy use is essential in promoting the product’s sustainability and long-termness.
- Ability to reduce emissions and CO2 emissions (causing greenhouse gases)
- Energy is preserved through insulation far exceeding the energy used for low-cost conventional insulation materials such as glass, cotton, and silicate insulation plate.
3. M-FLEX insulation specifications and properties
4. Advantages of M-Flex insulation over protections of the same Malaysian origin:
- Clean without dust and fibres, safe for the constructer to use
- Fire protection standards are safe, do not drip and self-extinguish.
- The heat conductivity coefficient is stable over time, and the product’s durability is long-term and energy-efficient.
- Good moisture resistance, and mould resistance.
5. M-Flex insulation protection materials:
- M-Flex Tube Refrigeration
- Size: Length 1.83m/ tube
- Tube thickness: 09mm, 13mm, 19mm, 25mm.
- Origin: MALAYSIA
6. Insulation Conductivity for M-FLEX Class 1 in the form of tubes and panels:
Thermal flow, under static conditions, passes through the surface of the homogeneous material. Thermal conductivity is a measurement of heat transferability — the lower the λ value of the material, the better the insulation.
Value – Heat conductivity coefficient of M-FLEX
- λ ≤ 0.032 W/(m.K) at -20oC
- λ ≤ 0.034 W/(m.K) at 0oC
- λ ≤ 0.036 W/(m.K) at 24oC
7. Moisture resistance index:
- M-FLEX insulation is resistant to steam diffusion. They are limiting the ability to contact and creating a protective layer against the penetration of steam (symbolizing Mu (μ), the consistency of performance is higher over time. This benefit is essential when insulating cold materials, where insulation thickness is chosen to achieve surface temperature on the ambient dew point. Ambient humidity will try to break down the insulation to achieve balanced conditions.
- Since the thermal conductivity of water is 0.58 W/(mK), and therefore about 16 times higher than our insulation, any steam absorption can effectively reduce insulation efficiency. The formation of condensation on the surface of pipes and ducts is the main cause of corrosion beneath the insulation leading to damage to pipes and pipes. M-FLEX Insulation μ > 7,000 Tested Acc to DIN 52615
8. Surface fire protection:
BS 476 Part 7 is the test standard for determining the classification of the surface propagation of the product’s flame. M-Flex insulation has achieved Class 1 classification.
9. Other certifications
- It does not contain dust and formaldehyde
- Type III EDP certification (according to UL Environment standards).
- Low VOC volatile organic matter
- Low VOC volatile organic content Singapore Green Building (Excellent)
- Certified Green Guard Certified (Gold)