A one-part water-based acrylic emulsion
1.62 - 1.66
7.7 - 8.5
3 to 5 days
Shore (A) hardness
Up to 7.5% of original joint size
-20°C to +40°C
-20°C to +60°C
18 months when stored in unopened containers as recommended
310ml tube is sufficient to produce approx. 3m using a 10mm bead.
BS 476 part 24, BS EN 1366-1 & ISO 6944-1 - Fire Duct Test
As sealant for up to 4 hours rating.
BS EN 1366-4 - Fire Resistance Duct - Linear Joint Seals
Satisfies the performance requirements for the following periods.
- Fire rated for up to 4 hours in both horizontal and vertical joints.
- No priming is required for most construction substrates.
- Joint movement capability of ±20%.
- For use in joints up to 25mm wide.
- Halogen free.
- Non-slump, easy-to-apply.
- Fast cure – tack-free in 15 minutes.
- Shore a hardness: 28 minimum.
- Working time: 10 minutes.
- Skin over time: 10 minutes.
- Tack free time: 15 minutes.
- Joint movement: ±20% of original joint size.
- Cure rate: 3mm per day at 50% relative humidity 23°C.
One year from the date of purchase if stored in dry, frost-free conditions between +5°C and +30°C.
Contact TCBM at hotline 0911 771 551 for advice and quotation.