TC Roofng is a Zinalune aluminum-zinc alloy roofing sheet, made up of alternating compression of steel, Zincalune, Ai layers and covered with the same layer of crushed stone. nature. The combination of the steel alloy layer and the zinc-aluminum layer provides superior performance compared to the clear galvanized layer in the case of harsh walls
Zincalume alloy exclusively from Bluescope Corporation. specializes in powders that are known for their prestige and quality, with superior corrosion resistance. The non-fading and UV resistant surface stone coating gives TC Roofing its unique performance, longer life and longevity with its signature green Zincalume underneath
Inlocking texture (automatic locking) and horizontal alignment of equal center and center panels (no vertical nailing) make TC Roofing possible ability to overcome consequential climate change conditions such as earthquakes, hurricanes, hailstorms.
- Resistant to high winds and extreme climates.
- The natural coating on the finished surface has reduced heat absorption without causing heat,
- Decra metal roofing system is noise-proof, reducing noise to the maximum, different from other common roofing sheets.</ span>
- No moss, no corrosion, suitable for roofs near the sea, durable under the corrosive environment of sea salt,
- Variety of colors, high color fastness because the layer has natural contradictions, resistant to UV rays.</li >
Class A & B
Hurfcane Test by Construction Research Lab lc, Miami Fioida,USA
Cyclone Loadng Test to the wind Loading Code, Austalia.
Haislone test by CSIRO, Constucion and Engineering, Australia