Maximum operating temperature
-180°C to +250 °C
5mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm
160 – 240 kg/m³ (10-15 lbs/ft³)
Heat conductivity coefficient
0.015 (W/m.K) at -129oC 0.021 (W/m.K) at 24oC
Water vapor permeability coefficient
≤ 5% by weight/ ≤ 5% khối lượng
Water permeability coefficient
≤ 8% (before conditioning) ≤ 8% (trong điều kiện thường)
Surface water vapor permeability
0.0 perm-In Không thẩm thấu
FSI < 25 SDI <50
Surface Flammability, Smoke and Toxicity
Meet IMO Part 2&5
Corrosion rate < corrosion rate of 5 ppm chloride solution on steel surface
Requires > 5 psi (20.7 kPa) compressive force to compress 10% of sheet thickness
< 2% theo chiều rộng và chiều dài
ArmaGel (originated in Korea) is an insulation product manufactured by Armacell Corporation, in the form of a coil of fibre impregnated with Aerogel compound, equipped with a vapor barrier aluminium foil on the surface to resist frost condensation on the surface. In particular, Airgel – a super soft silica compound with 90% air, impermeable to water, is the best insulation compound available today.
ArmaGel has the effect of limiting energy loss, and condensation on the surface, reducing noise and preventing fire in industrial refrigeration pipes, Especially. It limits corroding the material under the insulation layer thanks to its hydrophobic ability and the one-way valve mechanism that allows the steam on the pipe surface to pass through the insulation and escape – from there, saving the cost of replacing and repairing pipes every year.
The product is suitable for insulating cold chemical industry pipelines with deep colds, such as liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) pipes, liquefied natural gas (LNG) tubes, and gas separation treatment systems. Karma, etc.
Superior characteristics compared to conventional refrigeration insulation:
- Lowest coefficient of thermal conductivity: the product has the best insulation and saves the most effective energy consumption.
- Wide operating temperature range (from -180oC to +250oC): ArmaGel is suitable for most equipment, technology pipelines of refrigeration, and gas energy industries.
- ArmaGel has a thin thickness (5mm – 20mm), is light, and flexible: saves space in use, suitable for installation in areas with limited space; reduces the installation load on the pipes; reduces storage area; easy transportation; saves construction time, easy to install at the valve, flange, bend, tee, etc.
- Water resistance (hydrophobic): minimizes the possibility of water entering the piping equipment, leading to frost freezing on the surface of the equipment and insulation. Thereby minimizing the likelihood of material damage and the annual cost of repairing equipment systems.
- Mould resistant, environmentally friendly.
- Doesn’t freeze or deform before the impact of external forces and temperature rise and fall.
- It can be applied directly on active pipelines: eliminating the cost of shutting down the system at the factory during construction.
Manufacturing unit (Armacell corporation):
As the inventor and developer of safe insulation and soundproofing solutions, Armacell has significantly contributed to global energy efficiency. With more than 3,000 employees and 24 manufacturing plants in 16 countries, the Armacell group focuses on developing two primary businesses: Insulation and technical foam. With modern production technology, Armacell’s products provide adequate heat and sound insulation, widely used in air conditioning and high-tech industries.
ArmaGel Distributor in Vietnam
Global is currently the exclusive distributor of ArmaGel and other insulation products of Armacell Corporation in Vietnam. We find that ArmaGel products, in particular, and Armacell’s products, in general, are entirely consistent with our initial goal to bring customers new, effective, and quality solutions. In construction material supply.
With more than ten years of experience and one of the leading units in the field of insulation, Global is committed to bringing customers the best quality products and services.
– Construction instructions: